The Eastern Cape Department of Public Works and Infrastructure invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Call Centre Agent Vacancies (X8 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 19th December 2022
CALL CENTRE AGENT: CUSTOMER BUSINESS MANAGEMENT REF NO: DPWI 28/12/2022 (X8 POSTS)
SALARY: R181 599 per annum (Level 05)
- National Senior Certificate with no experience.
- Experience in a call centre/customer care services environment will be an added advantage.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Departmental service delivery principles.
- PSR, PFMA, PSA Policies and Procedures.
- Government Program.
- Procurement directives.
- Citizen Focus and Responsiveness.
- Develop others.
- Applied Technology Basics.
- Applied Strategic Thinking.
- People Management.
- Networking and Building Bonds.
- Diversity Management.
- Report Writing.
- Computer Literacy.
- Communication and Information Management.
Conflict Resolution / Problem Solving. Competencies:
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Be able to handle pressure.
- Efficiency, accuracy and speed are highly sought‐after qualities.
- Problem‐solving abilities with the ability to multitask.
- Being a team player is important.
- Resilience. Knowledge retention and recall.
- Positive and have a desire to satisfy.
- Assumes responsibility for providing effective inbound and outbound services.
- Logging of calls on the DPW&I system.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with customers, vendors, and outside contacts.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with area staff, other departments, and management.
- Assumes responsibility for all aspects regarding incoming calls.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
Applications must be submitted on a New Z83 application form obtainable here
Hand Delivery: Room 2-09, second Floor, Corner of Siwani and Independence Avenue, Qhasana Building, Bhisho, or Post to: The Acting Director: HR Practices and Administration, Department of Public Works & Infrastructure, Private Bag X0022, Bhisho, 5605.
Applications can also be submitted online at https://erecruitment.ecotp.gov.za
Ms S. Mdoda at 040 602 4140 / Mr M.D. Kwaza at 040 602 4274
e-recruitment Technical Enquiries: [email protected]
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 19 DECEMBER 2022