About Training Portal Company
The Training Portal is a multi-awarded training academy and specialized skills consultancy firm. It was established to provide high-quality training and development services to individuals and organizations.
The company’s goal is to provide its clients with effective and cost-efficient solutions that help them improve their skills. Through the use of cutting-edge technology and our expertise in the fields of BEE, we can deliver results that are both exceptional and effective.
The Training Portal works with a wide range of companies, such as Annique, Energas, xfuels, MTB attorneys, and more.
About Training Portal Learnerships
Through the Training Portal, candidates holding a Grade 10 can apply for subsidized learnerships. These programs will result in various qualifications.
- Project Management – NQF 4
- Business Practice – NQF Level 01
- End User Computing – NQF Level 3
The Training Portal offers both on-site and off-site learnerships opportunities. Through an all-encompassing learning methodology, participants can receive training programs that are designed to meet their needs.
Learners can take advantage of off-site programs that are conducted at the company’s facilities. These programs are designed to provide a comprehensive training experience.
If you’re someone who would like to start a career in management, business, or computers, then this is the place for you. Training portal is currently accepting applications for its learnership program.
The various benefits of this program are sure to help you land a lucrative job in this field. If you’re already thinking about starting a career in this field, then this is the place for you.
No closing date has been announced for this program yet. However, it’s still possible that this could change. Therefore, applicants should apply as soon as possible in case this changes.
Gauteng, Bloemfontein, Sandton and Free State, South Africa
Before you submit your application, make sure that you meet all of the necessary entrance requirements. Failure to do so could result in your application being rejected.
- Completion of Grade 10 is necessary.
- Computer proficiency is necessary.
- Typing proficiency is necessary.
- English proficiency is required (read, write, and speak the language).
- There must be no issues with vision, hearing, or speaking (be able to see, hear and speak)
- May not be participating in or completing the above qualification.
- Applicants with impairments are encouraged to apply.
How to apply for Traing Portal Learnerships?
You can now apply for Training Portal learnerships by filling out the online application form.
Please provide the following papers alongside your online application:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of a Grade 10 or higher certification
- A completed Learner Profile and an Affidavit of Support
- A properly filled Qualification Affidavit
- If appropriate, a completed Disability Confirmation
Training Portal Contact details:
You can contact the Training Portal for more information about the program or any other concerns that you might have regarding it:
Tel Number: (087) 288 5068