Stefanutti Stocks: Safety Learnerships 2022 / 2023
Stefanutti Stocks invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Learnership Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Learnership Closing Date: Not specified
Successful candidates will sign a Learnership Agreement as prescribed by Construction Education Training
Authority (CETA) as well as a Limited Duration Contract of Employment.
NB. Successful applicants will be paid a monthly Stipend.
Primary duties will include:
- Attending a full-time learnership course at the Stefanutti Stocks Head Offices – Chloorkop, Kempton Park
- 100% class attendance.
- Submission of site workbooks.
- Need to be found competent in classroom training and on-site assessments.
- Compile supporting evidence relating to each Unit Standard.
Also View: APPRENTICESHIPS
JOBS FOR ALL
- Must Grade 12 / Matric.
- Must have own reliable transport,
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have a valid Code 8 driver’s license.
- Must pass a psychometric assessment and Stress Medical during the recruitment process
- Must be willing to be placed in numerous geographic areas as per organizational requirements
How to apply
Click here to apply online for the Stefanutti Stocks: Safety Learnerships 2022 / 2023
For South African latest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Jobs Go To gov-worker.com
Find a job | stock trading | insurance | google adsense account | online trading
tnc careers, nature conservation careers in south africa, google careers south africa,