SpecCon currently provides the following learnerships.
- Business Practice NQF Level 1 Services SETA
- Domestic Services NQF Level 1 Services SETA
- New Venture Creation (SMME) NQF Level 2 Services SETA
- New Venture Creation NQF Level 4 Services SETA
- End User Computing (Completed entirely online) NQF Level 3 MICT SETA
- Business Administration NQF Level 3 Services SETA
- Business Administration NQF Level 4 Services SETA
- Generic Management NQF Level 5 Services SETA
- Information Technology: Systems Support NQF Level 5 MICT SETA
- IT: Business Analysis NQF Level 6 MICT SETA
- Automotive Sales and Support Service NQF Level 4 MICT SETA
The minimum requirement for most courses is a matric certificate with English and Mathematics. Some management courses might require previous working experience.
Each person will be enrolled as soon as their learnership agreement is registered with SETA. There is thus no closing date. We will start new sessions each month.
For Learnership Interviews (On appointment only)
1st Floor – Infinity Offices (above Huge PC),
1294 Heuwel Ave
For Corporate Appointments
4th Floor, Block 2
Anew Hotel (Conference Centre)
Cnr Gordon Hood and Hendrik Verwoerd Drive
Click here to Apply for Paramedic Learnerships X40
Tel: 012 667 4928
Email: [email protected]