Maintenance Artisan Boilermaker position available in North West Province
Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform the job as outlined in the Work Order and as per the detailed Task List.
- Capture history & complete the notification to the required standard.
- Confirm Work Order with the correct time and all details to the required standard.
- Provide feedback to the Maintenance Specialist on any task where there is a difference between the task instruction and the job requirements.
- Communicate if spares, equipment or other factors were not available for job on the work order and to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Generate Notifications from inspections and subsequent Notifications.
- Perform isolation and issue lockout documents
- Attend to breakdown quickly and safely
- Capture all data related to the stoppage to aid in determining the root cause
- Communicate ways of improving how the breakdown was handled to the Maintenance Specialist
- Grade 12 / N3
- Trade Test Certificate
- 3 years relevant experience
Apply Here: https://samancor.mcidirecthire.com/External/Job?Ref=TEkBhDYErs0qhHgueWeCgt%2fyRI%2bcnPLR1MRk1RR6Cpou3ktpvROhSqni%2fBGkK6j03GzHMeQEwdx%2fb6xuTe%2fdQ3DtilMsBUIV2jx7rr6BcxMrkLBq6iVLAo4fBSSMjOPOhgTg%2bp3d3cDtzDlS%2bfghsg%3d%3d
Closing date: 12 Nov 2022