Afrimat Nkomati Anthracite is currently looking for:
Learnerships: Plater/Welder, Fitter, and/or Diesel Mechanic
Application Closing Date: 22 December 2022
- Grade 12 with mathematics (not maths literacy).
- N2 relevant trade.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Previous experience in maintenance environment will be advantageous.
Skills and Attributes
- Technically motivated.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work accurately.
- Honest and Reliable.
- Adaptable to change.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be computer literate.
- Willing to travel.
Please upload the following documents in one file with the application form to the right. (File size no bigger than 3 MB)
- Certified latest academic results.
- Certified ID copy.
- Proof of residence signed by the Local Traditional Council will be required upon selection. Candidates from Matsamo, Mawewe and Kwalugedlane Tribal House will be given first preference.
Also View: APPRENTICESHIPS
JOBS FOR ALL
HOW TO APPLY
You can also desire to view our different graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are presently open for applications.
error: Content is protected !!