ISASA Teacher Assistant Vacancies in Gauteng
Blue Hills Preparatory brings you foundation phase ISASA teacher assistant vacancies. The placement will be in Gauteng.
Education is an important thing in everybody’s life. However, this vacancy is a good start for those who are interested in supporting South Africa’s education with Blue Hills College.
Requirements for ISASA
Teacher Assistant Vacancies
As a foundation phase teacher assistant in Blue Hills Preparatory, the candidate should be:
- Willing to work in a Christian environment
- Willing to study towards a degree in Foundation Phase
- Willing to go the extra mile to support learners in their educational moment at Blue Hills Preparatory
- Understand and able to teach isiZulu well
- Able to coach sport
- Good skills in communication, numeracy, and literacy
- A high-motivation person, creative, and dynamic
- Has empathy and a strong willingness to encourage learners’ motivation
- Patients with children and adolescents
The advertisement doesn’t mention experiences as one of the requirements, but if you have any, it will be very advantageous.
Also View: APPRENTICESHIPS
JOBS FOR ALL
How to Apply
This position will effectively run in January 2023, but this advertisement will close on December 16, 2022. So, submit it as soon as you can.
Please send your submission letter, latest CV, ID documents, and certificate to: [email protected]
Or you can send it via post or directly to 16 Village Road, Blue Hills, Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa, Tel (011) 318 4882/7955/6.
The successful candidate will go to an interview with the principal and authorized person. Also to assess to look at their ability in handling the class.
Blue Hills College will always support the successful candidate to work in a supportive environment. Also, teaching children and teenagers will give another satisfaction. Compensation will be discussed with the successful candidate.
You can also desire to view our different graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are presently open for applications.