If you are longed for a job in an officer position then the Officer Position vacancy at Imperial Logistics is the best opportunity for you.
Imperial is a business that focuses on logistics solutions for integrated market access. They cover the majority industries as their clients for instance: consumer, chemicals, healthcare, automotive, commodities and industrial.
To strengthen their position as a top leading logistics company, Imperial needs you to join their team as an officer.
Learn the information about the position in this article to help you with your application process.
Job Title: Officer Position vacancy at Imperial Logistics
Recruiter: Imperial Logistics
Location: Bedfordview, Gauteng, South Africa
To apply for a position you should understand fully about what you might face there later. For the Officer Position vacancy at Imperial Logistics, the key performance areas that you should know are:
- Act as backup-contact person for quality concerns/questions.
- Ensure and oversee a robust, consistent, and effective QMS.
- Conduct investigations on product quality complaints and other quality topics.
- Ensure regular revision of SOPs and ensure any other requirement, as stipulated in approved SOPs are met.
- Update new and revised SOPs on the eLMS system.
- Co-ordinate/execute monitoring of third parties and self-inspections.
- Assist the business and monitor completion of CAPA in line with due dates.
- Facilitate training on SOPs, compliance, and quality topics.
- Conduct initial due diligence process for new clients and contracted third parties.
- Conduct regular reviews of clients’ and contracted third party’s due diligence documents.
- Assist to complete due diligence requests from prospective suppliers.
- Document roles and responsibilities of IMAH in line with supplier and client agreements.
- Assess compliance to supplier agreements through monitoring activities.
- Liaise with staff, subcontracted parties, clients, and suppliers to ensure compliance gaps are closed effectively.
- Conduct management monitoring of client activities.
- Assist the business to prepare for internal and external audits and completing tasks /activities as a result of these audits.
Eligibility and Requirements
Aside from the above information, some requirements should be possessed by the applicants. For the Officer Position vacancy at Imperial Logistics, the requirements are as follow:
Firstly, the Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to business
- Quality management course will be an added advantage
Secondly, the Skills and Experience Required:
- Working knowledge of industry codes e.g. IFPMA, MCA Code of Marketing Practice, SAHPRA guidelines and relevant legislations
- Working knowledge of GDP, GWP of GMP guidelines
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Good report writing skills
- Goal driven, initiative and decision-making skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Ability to engage, collaborate and influence at all organizational and management levels
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
If you think that you possess those qualities in you then you should grab this opportunity and apply. Make sure that you have all the requirements ready and submit it as soon as possible.
To apply for the position you can head to this link. Follow the instructions there and we hope that this opportunity will be yours!