Closing Date 15 March 2023
Main purpose of the position:
An opportunity to get work experience and an NQF1 Certification in the Cleaning and Hygiene Industry.
Education and Experience required:
- Matric advantageous
- Literacy in basic mathematics and English essential
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- General Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Communication skills
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Ability to work and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work flexible hours/shifts
- Unemployed and immediately available
Key areas of responsibility:
- Perform a variety of tasks associated with cleaning and hygiene
The successful candidates must be willing to commit to the programme for 12 months. A stipend will be paid.
By applying for a role within Empact Group (Proprietary) Limited, all Personal Information that you provide to the Company will be held and/ or stored securely for the purpose of recruitment. Your Personal Information will be stored electronically in a database. Where appropriate, some information may be retained in hard copy. In either event, storage will be secure and audited regularly regarding the safety and security of the information in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).
How To Apply