The Limpopo Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for their Extended Public Works Programme (EPWP) Data Capturer Vacancies (X4 Posts). The closing date for applications is the 10th March 2023
POST 07/265: DATA CAPTURER REF NO: S.4/3/4/6 (X4 POSTS)
Salary: R151 884 per annum (Level 04)
Centre: Head Office – Polokwane
- An undergraduate qualification (NQF Level 4) as recognized by South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Qualifications /Certificate in Data capturing will be an added advantage, MS Office Package / Computer Literacy.
- Knowledge of clerical duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collecting statistics.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislative framework governing the Public service.
- Knowledge of working procedures in terms of working environment.
- Job knowledge.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Computer skills.
- Planning and organising.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Capture data from available records into required formats.e.g Database, tables and spreadsheets.
- Verify missing data and errors observed during data entry.
- Review and validate all data from the records.
- Submit data as required. Make regular backups of data.
- Update registers and statistics.
- Keep and maintain records and files.
- Ensure that records and files are properly sorted and secured.
- Provide information to other components
Applications should be submitted using the new Z83 Application form obtainable here
Applications must be accompanied by a comprehensive curriculum vitae (Certified copies of identity document, driver’s license, and qualifications will be requested from shortlisted candidates only).
The specific reference number for each post must be quoted on the space provided for on the Z83 form.
Applications should be sent to:
Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure: Private Bag X9490 Polokwane 0700
or Hand delivered at Works Tower Building, No. 43 Church Street, Polokwane, 0699
For attention: The Director Human Resource Services
Ms. Magdeline Mokonyane, Ms Ledwaba Elizabeth, Ms Mathebula Winneth, Ms.Phillipine Hanyane, Mr Malose Moabelo,Mr Mathume Mabilo, Mr Billy Seleka
Tel No: 015 284 7353/ 7570/ 7578/ 7586/7663/ 7627/ 7607/ 7663
DOWNLOAD THE NEW Z83 APPLICATION FORM HERE
CLOSING DATE: 10 MARCH 2023
Data Capturer Vacancies
You May Also Like…
X37 NEW VACANCIES AT THE DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING (DHET) CLOSING 10 MARCH 2023
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATION (DPSA) VACANCY CIRCULAR 07 OF 2023
POST LEVEL 1 VARIOUS TEACHING POSTS CLOSING 27 & 28 FEBRUARY 2023