OUTPUTS & MEASUREMENTS
Duties include but will not be limited to:
• The successful applicants will be appointed as full-time apprentices.
• They will enter a fixed-term contract with Sea Harvest for the duration of their training.
• They will be required to complete core experiential workshop training and complete a Centre of
• Preferably youth.
• Must have passed NTC 3 (4 Subjects) or NCV Level 4 or Matriculated with Maths & Science or a Technical Matric.
• Proven/similar practical training & experience in an occupational trade.
• Must pass a medical examination.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Willingness to work shifts and overtime.
• An eye for detail, dexterity.
• A technical foundation would be of great benefit to the successful incumbent.
• Ability to work in confined spaces and at heights above 3 metres.
HOW TO APPLY
You can also desire to view our different graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are presently open for applications.